A PLACE TO FIND FAST AND EASY RECIPES THAT EVERYONE WILL ENJOY!







Friday, January 7, 2011

Dijon Mustard Fillet

I'm not a big salmon fan but Steven loves it so I decided to make this recipe. Everyone LOVED it and could not get over how great it all tasted. It only took about 15 minuets all together, because I served it with garlic bread and pasta salad.
Ingredients:
-1 lb. Fresh or Frozen Fish. (I used frozen and doubled the recipe)
-1/2 Tsp. Lemon Pepper Seasoning (I didn't measure, I just sprinkled some on the top and bottom of each piece)
-1/4 C. Sour Cream
-1 TBSP. Milk
-1 TBSP. Dijon-Style Mustard
-Fresh Chives
If frozen, thaw fish in lukewarm water. Rinse fish and pat dry with a paper towel. Cut into serving size pieces if necessary.
Place in baking dish and sprinkle with lemon pepper seasoning. Bake at 375 for 8-12 minuets, until fish flakes easily with a fork. While fish is baking, in a saucepan mix together sour cream, mustard, milk, and chives. Heat until warm.You can serve the sauce on the side or poor it over the fish. I served it on the side just in case someone didn't like it, but it was a big hit!

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

background