A PLACE TO FIND FAST AND EASY RECIPES THAT EVERYONE WILL ENJOY!







Thursday, January 27, 2011

Cheesecake Cookie Cups

Oh my gosh this is the BEST dessert I have ever made! I made them for the super bowl party and everyone loved them!! My mouth is watering just thinking about them! I know they are not part of my healthy eating, but they are sooooo gooood!!!
Ingredients:
-1 Package Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough
-2 Packages of Cream Cheese, Room Temp.
-1 Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
-2 Eggs
-2 Tsp. Vanilla Extract
-1 Can Cherry Pie Filling
Line 24 muffin cups.
Place one piece of cooking dough in each muffin cup.
Bake at 325 for10-12 minutes.
Meanwhile beat cream cheese, condensed milk, eggs, and vanilla in bowl until smooth.
Pour about 3 tablespoons of cream cheese mixture over each cookie in cup.Bake for additional 15-18 minutes or until set. Cool on wire rack.Top with cherry pie filling. Chill for 1 hour then serve!! Oh and did I mention they are sooo yummy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

background