A PLACE TO FIND FAST AND EASY RECIPES THAT EVERYONE WILL ENJOY!







Thursday, February 3, 2011

Creamy Cheesy Mashed Potatoes

The other night when I made Pork Lion, I made these creamy mashed potatoes to go with it! It was the perfect side and tasted sooo good! Rheanne couldn't get enough, she had about 4 helpings!
Ingredients:
-About 6 Potatoes, Peeled and Cut Up
-3/4 Cups Evaporated Milk
-1/2 Stick of Butter
-1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
-3 Pieces of Cooked Bacon, Crumbled
-Green Onions, Chopped

Place potatoes in saucepan, cover with water. Cook for 20-25 minutes until tender. Drain. Put potatoes in bowl, add evaporated milk and butter. Beat with mixer until smooth.Stir in cheese, green onions and bacon. Season with salt and pepper.
Mix all together and serve! Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for helping me decide what to serve with steak tonight! Mine will be without the bacon because I don't have any, and will probably use regular milk because I don't have evaporated, but it will still be delicious I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete

background