A PLACE TO FIND FAST AND EASY RECIPES THAT EVERYONE WILL ENJOY!







Sunday, November 28, 2010

Vegetable-Beef Soup

I have been sick, so I thought what better dinner than a soup to make me feel better. This soup was very good and super easy since you just throw it in the crock pot and let it cook all day. This will be my last recipe for a few weeks since in only 2 short days we will be adding another addition to our family!!
Ingredients:
-Boneless Beef Pot Roast
-4 C. Water
-1 14 1/2 oz. Diced Tomatoes, Undrained
-2 C. Frozen Mixed Veggies
-3 Medium Potatoes, Chopped
-1 Envelope Onion Soup Mix
-1 Tsp. Instant Beef Bouillon Granules ( I used chicken because I didn't have any beef)
-1 Clove Garlic, Minced
-1/8 Tsp. Black Pepper
Chop up meat into pieces.
Add the water, tomatoes, mixed veggies, potatoes, onion soup mix, beef bouillon, garlic, and black pepper.Cook in a crock pot on high for 4-5 hours or on low for 8-10 hours. Serve and Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

background