A PLACE TO FIND FAST AND EASY RECIPES THAT EVERYONE WILL ENJOY!







Monday, November 8, 2010

Mexican Casserole

I got this recipe from my grandma when she was here visiting. I know I say all these recipes are so easy but really they are! This is another example of a really easy recipe.
Ingredients:
-1 lb. Ground Beef
-1/2 Onion, chopped
-1 TSP. Garlic Powder
-1/2 Tsp. Pepper
- 1 Can of Fiesta Nacho Cheese
-1 Can of Cream of Mushroom Soup
-1 Can of Rotel
-1 Can of Ranch Style Beans
- Graded Mexican Style Cheese
- Tortilla Chips
Brown meat, onion, pepper, and garlic powder until meat is no longer pink. Drain fat.

Add nacho cheese, cream of mushroom, rotel, and ranch style beans. Bring to a boil.Crush chips into bottom of baking dish. Enought to cover the bottom.Pour soup mixture over chips and cover with cheese.
Place in hot oven until cheese is melted and serve!!

I served it with spanish rice and guacamole!! Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

background