A PLACE TO FIND FAST AND EASY RECIPES THAT EVERYONE WILL ENJOY!







Thursday, November 18, 2010

Sopa Fideo

Everything is better when you have these two cuties helping you in the kitchen.....
chopping up the veggies!
This recipe reminds me so much of a dish that my grandma makes. She said that it is called "Make-them-eat-it." She said that you just mix a bunch of items together and "Make them eat it" ha! I am so glad I found this recipe because as soon as I tasted it I said "This taste just like what Nana makes." Yummy!!Ingredients:
-1 lb Hamburger Meat
-12 oz. Fideo Noodles or Thin Spaghetti
-2 TBSP. Oil
-1 Onion, Chopped
-2 Stalks of Celery, Chopped
-1 Bell Pepper, Chopped
-1 Can Whole Tomatoes
-1 Can Whole Kernel Corn
-1/2 Lb. Cheddar Cheese
-1 1/2 C. Hot Water
-1 TBSP. Salt
-1 Tsp. Pepper
-1 1/4 Tsp. Chili PowderBreak raw noodles into small pieces. Brown noodles in oil. Remove and set aside.
Brown beef and drain. Return pasta to skillet and add remaining ingredients except the cheese.
Simmer 20 minuets until pasta is tender.Sprinkle cheese on top and add lid to melt.Serve and enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

background