A PLACE TO FIND FAST AND EASY RECIPES THAT EVERYONE WILL ENJOY!







Monday, September 27, 2010

Crispy Oven Fried Fish

I am not a big fish person but I wanted to try and make some fried fish. I found this recipe and it was super easy so I tried it. Instead of cooking it in the oven (didn't want the house smelling like fish for days) we fried it outside. It turned out great and everyone loved it. It was my in-laws first time to have catfish and could not believe how good it was! I doubled the recipe since there were 6 people eating.
Ingredients-
-1 lb. fresh fish ( I used about 2 lbs. of catfish)
-1/4 C. milk
-1/3 C. all purpose flour
-1/3 C. fine dry bread crumbs
-1/4 C. Parmesan cheese
-1/2 Tsp. dried dill
-1/8 Tsp. black pepper
-2 TBSP butter, meltedRinse fish, pat dry with paper towels. Cut into serving size pieces. Place milk in a shallow dish. Place flour in another shallow dish. In a third shallow dish combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, dill, and pepper. Add melted butter, stir until combined.Dip fish into milk, coat with flour. Dip again in the milk then in the bread crumb mixture. If cooking in the oven, bake at 450 F for 4-5 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

background