A PLACE TO FIND FAST AND EASY RECIPES THAT EVERYONE WILL ENJOY!







Friday, July 24, 2009

Shrimp Alfredo..

*Update* 9/30/12-
*I wrote this post a few years back, the following pictures are of Rheanne, not Harmony. Looking at these pictures makes me realize how MUCH they look alike.***

Tonight we were out late so I wanted to fix something that was really fast. I made shrimp Alfredo. It is one of my favorite meals and it only takes a few minutes to make! All you need is
-spaghetti noodles
-Alfredo sauce
-cooked shrimp. Boil the noodles until they are soft, heat up sauce with shrimp mixed in until warm and this meal is ready! I guarantee you it will be yummy to your tummy!!
Rheanne loved it so much that she was shoveling it in with her hands! She dropped her fork and went after it!Even my picky eater loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

background